Handling time>> Ship within 8-24 hours after payment.
Returns>> Fast refund for any dissatisfaction within 30 days, 100% money-back guarantee.Shipping>>We’ll arrange the fastest shipping for you.After Sales Service>>2 Years Warranty, Support Trade-in For New Within 1 Year.
- 5-position voltage control selector adds a smooth, stable arc at all welding thicknesses
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 in mild steel; Weldable Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Welding Processes: MIG(GMAW), Flux Cored(FCAW)
- Operates off 115V standard household current; Wire Feed Speed Range 40-700 IPM, 50-740 IPM at no load
- Welding Amperage Range: 25-140 A; 20% duty cycle @ 90 Amps, 19V
- What’s Included: 10ft HR-100 MIG gun, 10ft work cable with clamp, Power Cord, Dual-gauge regulator with gas hose, .030 in. contact tips, Quick Select drive roll, Sample spool of flux-cored wire and Material thickness gauge
|Item Weight||57 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19 x 11 x 13 inches|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Item model number||500559|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material||Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Included Components||Unit^Instruction Guide|
|Warranty Description||5 year limited warranty|
Shipping orders from different countries:(In order to protect customer privacy, the important part of the order has been mosaic-processed.)
we will send:
Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
Money-Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or become defective within 30 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24-hour time frame, 7 days a week.
Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.